Hello my Phatties!
I just wanted to drop my products I use for my natural hair and how I use them. I hope this helps!
1. Oil my hair with coconut oil
2. Spray with water bottle to wet hair
3. Use Creme of Nature Leave in conditioner liberally (I also used Shea Moisture’s Jamaican Castor Oil LIC but I ran out and I’m currently looking into switching my LICs)
4. Use a quarter-size amount of Cantu Care for Kids Curling Cream and spread all over hair (you can use the adult one but my hair is UBER soft and plus the kids one was $2 cheaper 😅😅😅)
5. Spray Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Moisture Mist (I have the curling cream that matches this mist that I used sometimes. You don’t HAVE to use this mist but I use it when my hair is tryna be someone it’s not LOL. It holds the curls in well!)